Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Sienna Point of View
- Yesterday, what grandma said and how she described a what a woman is, it got deeply imprinted in my heart and mind. Whatever doubt I had on myself vanished into thin air thanks to her story.
- Why should I doubt and be ashamed of myself? I'm a woman and there are no such terms in her dictionary.
- I just need to believe in myself and do everything that my heart calls out.
- "And that kind man said that a woman is an angel and sometimes even above God because a woman is that sacred." I narrated the story of what grandma said to grandma to my class.
- The ladies looked happy and gazed me with an appreciative look that clearly explained that the story I narrated to them was helpful.