Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 7 Lured
- “You’ll come to me tonight.” Mathis said. Green eyes alight.
- And though I could feel I was making a grave mistake, I saw no other option. My eyes flitting sideways as I searched for a way out of what he was demanding. “And you’ll let me see her?”
- “After you’ve sated me.”
- By letting him enter me again. I understood that much.
- I swallowed. “I don’t know how.”
- “Oh, I’m an adequate instructor, My Little Spitfire.” Dark promise filled his tone.