Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 224 An Unlucky Day
- Xia Genghuai tutted and changed his shoes. He went over to the fridge and took out a can of Coke. As he drank, he said, "Bro, don't say I'm stupid, but I really don't understand what you mean?"
- "Just do as I say."
- Even though Xia Genghuai did not understand what was going on, he would do as I said. He knew that I was not the type of person who would harm him.
- "Zhang Chao, I've come to realize that you're my lucky star. I've always got something good out of everything you've asked me to do. I'm going to cling on to you. You bring me luck."
- "You've got your own luck. I was hoping you'd rub some off on me. Oh yes, have you found Lin Kang?"
- "Found him a long time ago. Where can he go? Even if he wants to run, his debtors won't let him go. He couldn't pay up and Jin locked him up."