Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 Hong
- “Tell Lon that Mr. Jiang Ming is back, and we’ll take over Tong City from now on. Behave, or I’ll teach him how to.”
- My eyes widened at the mention of the name. I became too surprised to think or speak.
- Although I was not sure whether this man had anything to do with my father’s death, it was now my only lead.
- Suddenly, a sharp pain jolted me back to my senses.
- Kim was literally cutting my pinkie. I had to respond quickly, or I would only have four fingers in the future. Suddenly, his vision blurred for a second, and the knife vanished without a trace.
- When he finally came to himself, the knife was held against his own neck. My hand was bleeding from grabbing the blade by force.