Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 17 Revenge
- The familiar teasing from Xia Genghuai almost took me back to the classroom in high school.
- After a big hug, he laughed, “Tell me you’ve earned money rightfully, young man.”
- “Don’t worry, sir. Every penny is made honestly, just like you.”
- “Enough of that! Ha-ha. You even talk differently now.”
- I didn’t remember much about our high school life. It wasn’t pleasant enough to recall anyway. I had thought those stories would never be brought up again because of the awful experiences back then.
- But as we drank and chatted about the funny teachers and beautiful girls at that time, I gradually felt more comfortable talking about it.