Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 48 Disaster
- Tatiana Kamerie
- "But sorry.. I can't give you my life because I'm here to live for you." I said seriously to him and he turned his body away from me. I grabbed his arm and he turned to me pushing my hands away.
- "Ian, please." I grabbed his arm again and he turned his head to me again.
- "Just go away, Tatiana. Stop bothering my life!" He bursted angrily at me.
- "I can't live without you so please.." I said.
- "I can't live without you, Ian. I.. I don't know why you're divorcing me because you're afraid that I will blame you for everything that happens." I said and he looked at me.