Chapter 4 Quarrel
- Twaine's Point of View :
- When I got to school I was so bored that's why sit in my chair frowning.
- "You look so annoyed—Uhm, is there something wrong?" Ana asked.
- "No. I just have a grudge." I answered.
- "What, why, who?" She asked.
- "Don't mind me." I just told to her. Because I'm not in the mood so Ana didn't ask me again. It's annoying that Jeremy is absent. Tsk!
- "Good morning class!" I was even more annoyed when I saw Kyle entered our classroom.
- "Good morning sir!" My classmates greeted him back. I’m not listening as he discussed, I’m not in the mood. I was also disgusted with his voice and face.
- Time passed and Kyle came out as well. Well, because I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria. I was shocked to see Kyle and Miss Roxanne laughing together.
- "Gross!" I whispered.
- I deliberately walked in front of them, but Kyle didn't look at me. His attention was focused on Roxanne.
- Because my mind was floating so I did not realize that I had collided with something.
- "S-sorry—" I apologize.
- "Stupid!" The man said rudely. Tsk, is he gay? I didn't want a fight so I just let him.
- I went straight to the counter and paid for my burger and juice order. I sat about two feet between the table where Kyle and his woman were sitting. I can see here how they hold each other's hands while laughing, which makes me so annoyed.
- "Wait, why am I jealous?" Because of the thought that I was jealous, so I just went out of the cafeteria because if I can't stand it, maybe, just maybe, I can kill them both!
- They're a pain in my eyes! Tsk.
- "Twaine! Where are you going?" Ana stopped me from asking as I picked up my classroom supplies.
- "I'm going home, I feel bad and we don't have a class anymore," I answered.
- "You don't want to wander?" She asked.
- "No, next time, maybe." I refuse.
- I told Kyle that I was going home because I was feeling bad. He didn't even send me a reply. For sure, he's still with that Roxanne.
- "Twaine, how are you feeling?" I was surprised when Kyle suddenly appeared in front of me.
- "Not okay. Why are you here?" I asked him.
- "I don't even have a class, so let's go home together." I was surprised by what he said.
- "No, it's okay. You can stay with your Roxanne." I said and started walking.
- "Let's go together! You'll be the first outside the school. I'll just get the car." He chased me and even hold my hands, my heartbeat so fast to what he did.
- Because I was feeling bad so I didn't standstill. I waited for him outside the gate, like how he told me. I waited for him for almost ten minutes but he didn't show up. I'm a little bit pissed now.
- Until I received a text from him that I should go home alone because he's going somewhere with that Roxanne—again!
- I laughed and almost cried. I don’t know but I was hurt. I'm his wife, and yet it is okay for him to let me go home alone because they have a walk with his woman?
- Is he serious?
- I feel like I can fall anytime. I got caught in my head because of the pain of it. Until I completely collapsed.
- I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was in a room where it was all anime attached to the wall and it also smelled like a man. I was nervous because this wasn't Kyle's room. I immediately looked at my wristwatch and it was 6:30 AM.
- "Sh*t! I just woke up!" I immediately acted and picked up my scattered belongings. I looked at what I was wearing and I was still in uniform.
- "You're awake." I was greeted by the rude guy I bumped into yesterday in the cafeteria.
- "Where I am?" I asked him confused.
- "In my room, isn't it obvious?" He smirked.
- "Who are you? And what am I doing here?"
- "I'm Clyde, I brought you here because I saw you yesterday—"
- I didn't let him finish speaking. I went downstairs and left his house. Of all the people who can help me yesterday—why I ended up with that rude stranger?
- I immediately took a taxi home. I caught him looking so bad at me. His aura is dark. He's mad, really mad.
- "Where have you been, Twaine Isabelle?" He yelled at me. I almost lost my balance because I didn't expect that from him.
- "Someone told me that a man brought you! Does it make you happy going out with someone else? Did you enjoy his company—to the point that you forgot to go home last night? Is that how flirty you are?"
- Because of what he said so it was as if cold water was poured on me. I gave him a loud slap before speaking.
- "Flirty?" My eyes began to water.
- "I am the flirty, now? Between us, does it me enjoying someone's company in the school? You told me to wait for you yesterday, and so I did, but you didn't show up because you're with that woman—and now you're accusing me of being flirty?" I started crying as I told him those words. It feels so heavy. I can't carry it anymore.
- I couldn't stop my tears from falling. It's because of the accusations that he told me—he hurt me so much.
- "—Kyle I fainted yesterday because of a headache and that man was the one who was there to save me! Because where are you? You're with someone else—right? I needed you so much yesterday, but you didn't show up!"
- After I told him, I ran to my room. From there, I poured out all my resentment. How dare hiheell me that I am flirting!
- I just cried and cried in my room.
- "D-dad, I miss you." I cried even more at the thought that Daddy was no longer there to help me. The only person who makes me feel better is gone. The person I lean on in situations like this.
- Because I'm tired of crying, I'm gradually becoming drowsy. My head hurts even more with what is happening now. We weren't like this before, but now our situation is getting worse. It doesn't matter, it's only a few months and I'll be eighteen. When I am 18, we will both be free.