Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I stopped walking in front of the building. "You can do it, Traizle." I told myself, shrugging off the nervousness I was feeling.
- I started to walk to the building. Entering the entrance kills me already.
- "Good morning, Ma'am." A man greeted me.
- "Ah, good morning?" I answered back, not sure what to say after.
- Looking at him from head to toe, he is wearing casual clothes. He is also standing beside the entrance. Did the guard ask him to stand by for him for a while?