Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 9 Prey Tonight
- That makes him laugh. I frowned. Of course it would.
- "Go away, Gray." I said in a hushed voice.
- "No chance. Stop wasting your breath." He averted his attention to the hall to speak to the barmaid. Ordering a large platter of food and a bath.
- "No!" I started to slide past him. "I don't know him! I don't-"
- My words were cut off by sputtering as he palmed my face to push me back inside the chamber.
- I stumbled backward against his powerful hold. Glaring furiously at him as I caught the door to balance myself.