Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 97 I Will Let You Go This Time
- I didn't even know when Ji Zeyan left. But that day, I sat by the doorsteps for a long, long while.
- Until I fell asleep.
- The next morning, I woke up in front of the front door.
- The first thing I did was opening the door. There was no one outside. Although it had been one night, I could still smell a faint scent of alcohol.
- It seemed like Ji Zeyan was truly drunk last night.
- When I got back to the house, I wanted to call Lu Minwen. And I noticed there was a text on my phone.