Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 54 It's I and Ji Zeyan Who Chose to Forgive You
- Qin Ziqin did not lash out. Rather, she walked over to the dinning table, sat down on my seat, and cooed, "I haven't ate yet."
- "Go get another serving for her. You can put my wife's next to mine."
- Ji Zeyan ordered the servants around naturally.
- I noticed that Qin Ziqin's hand curled into a fist the moment he finished his sentence. Even the veins were clear to see.
- I didn't know what game they were playing at, but I walked down like nothing happened and settled down next to Ji Zeyan.
- After taking the food from the servant, I ate without paying the other two any attention.