Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 27 They Were Shopping for the Baby Together
- "Abort it." he answered immediately, and added coldly, "Last time you took the pill. Don't try to fool my grandpa with some bastard child."
- I sneered, "The pills don't work 100% of the time."
- My question clearly was getting on his nerves. His gaze trained on my belly, "Are you pregnant?"
- "Take a guess." I looked at him with a blank face.
- He didn't say anything anymore. I couldn't see any joy on his face.
- Maybe my desperation for the child to have a proper father got the better of me, because I asked again, "Do you want me to be pregnant?"