Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 18 Would you Mind Returning My Husband to Me?
- Qin Ziqin knew full-well who "grandfather" was.
- She squeezed her bags and forced out a smile, "Oh, is that so? Congratulations."
- I paid her no heed. I was done with her.
- After taking my card back, I left the mall, but not without getting a pair of matching heels first.
- I learned this time: check the priced first, then try them on.
- Afterward, I hustled towards the entrance, hoping that I didn't make the driver wait for too long. Just as I walked through the door, the alarm went off.