Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 131 Did You Forget the Reason We Divorced?
- Since I went to meet Song Yiran in the afternoon, I had some work left and I needed to finish it.
- The moment I raised my head again, the sky outside had turned from bright to dark. It was already evening.
- Although I couldn't see the sun from my office's window's angle, I could see the golden clouds from the sunset.
- I lowered my head and check on the time, it was past seven. It had already been some time after work hours.
- I punched in my card and left work.
- I stood in the lift planning that what I should eat for dinner, I should take a bath and go to visit Qing Ci in the hospital with my laptop, and after that continue with my design.