Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 8 - Missing Her Already?
- Grandma Zhong looked into Stephanie Ruan's pure eyes and nodded her head with satisfaction. "Stephanie... That's a nice name."
- "I am Javier's grandmother. You can call me Grandma Zhong."
- Startled, Stephanie Ruan briefly glanced at Javier Zhong before meeting Grandma Zhong's eyes again.
- Never would she have imagined herself to be meeting his grandmother so quickly... And what's more, in such an unexpected situation!
- At the same time, Javier Zhong wore his usual indifferent look on the outside but is actually very surprised to hear his grandmother's words.