Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 10 The Heartbeat in Milan
- Playlist- I'm with you (AVRIL LAVIGNE)
- He is punctual, of course, and waiting for me when I leave my workplace. He climbs out of the back of the Lexus car to open the door and smiles warmly at me.
- "Good evening, Signorina Damara," he says.
- "Signor De Leon ." I nod politely to him as I climb into the backseat of the car. Enzo, his bodyguard, is sitting in the driver's seat.
- "Hello, Enzo," I say.
- "Good evening, Signorina Damara," his voice is polite and competent.