Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 23 As If It Were a Lifetime Ago
- “There was a fire just a while ago. It’s too chaotic here. If you have nothing to do, then you shouldn’t come here.” After he said this, Qiao Yunmo walked past Wen Runan and went upstairs.
- He hadn’t even glanced at Wen Runan as he spoke.
- Wen Runan stood stood there as horror and shame swept over her.
- She couldn’t believe her ears.
- Qiao Yunmo had actually chased her away!
- She clenched her fist as she shook in rage.