Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 14 She Was The One Who Hurt Him
- “Wen Runan, why did you visit my father? Do you know something that I don't?”
- A perfectly healthy man died all of a sudden. Even the cause of his death was said to be unknown.
- That was her father. How could Ling Yan be willing to just leave this case at that?
- “Speak!” she had already rushed to Wen Runan, “You better explain everything!”
- Wen Runan usually had a provocative attitude. However, this time, she stood up and unhurriedly took a sip of her tea.
- “Pak!” the teacup shattered as soon as it touched the marble floor and porcelain shards were all over the floor.