Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 22 Sister-In-Law
- “He talked. It was a thug called Scar who gave him instructions. According to him, this wasn’t his first time working with Scar.”
- When the prison guard was dragged out, he resembled a pool of stagnant water.
- Qiao Yunmo looked at the starry sky outside the window with a lonely expression, “Hand in the evidence of what he has done, and tell the judge to give him the heaviest punishment possible.”
- The assistant should have said yes, but he stood still and looked like he was struggling.
- “Mr. Qiao,” after much hesitation, he finally worked up the courage, “I found out that Miss Wen and that Scar…”
- When Qiao Yunmo was the only person left, he could no longer hold back and felt lost in the harsh truth.