Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 10 Love Is a Losing Game
- Ling Yan was confined in their old house because she couldn't risk her father's safety.
- In the dark bedroom, Ling Yan was watching the rain falling in front of the French window.
- It had been rainy the whole week. Even the air was damp, giving a depressing and gloomy vibe.
- “My Lady.” Footsteps drew near and stopped not far away.
- “Why did you skip the meal again?” asked the housekeeper respectfully, but it sounded more like a complaint to Ling Yan.
- Ling Yan didn't respond.