Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 629 Warrior
- Blood suddenly spilled everywhere. Tang Licheng’s amputated arm flung away.
- “Ah…” Tang Licheng's face was deathly pale. He fell to the ground, wailing in pain while he rolled around.
- Looking at Tang Yuanbo, Tang Lijiang said, “If I don't receive the call in the next one hour, I’ll cut off his left leg!”
- With that, Tang Lijiang directly hung up the phone. He didn't give Tang Yuanbo a chance to say anything.
- “B*stard! You beast!” Tang Yuanbo was infuriated.
- Clang! He threw the crutch in his hand, smashing a porcelain bottle from the Northern Song Dynasty to pieces.