Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 571 A Meeting of Old Friends
- Ruan Qin lowered her head because she was afraid to meet Hollande’s gaze.
- Jenna headed forward as she smiled before leading Hollande and Lilian to the direction of the dining area at the back.
- “Greetings, lovely lady. Have I seen you before? I just couldn’t help but feel that you seem very familiar. You’re mesmerizing!” Hollande shook his head before his smile deepened.
- “Hollande, you better control yourself!” Lilian warned in disdain.
- Hollande shrugged at that but continued smiling at Ruan Qin.
- Ruan Qin hesitated before she sneaked a glance at Jenna and replied in disfluent English, “We’ve never met…”