Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 443 Bloodshed in the Hidden Bunker
- “Do it!” The young man, who was the group leader, gave out his orders in a cold manner before he kicked the alloy door open. Then, the men rushed into the room.
- “Ruan, there is nobody here…”
- “Where are they?”
- “There is a corridor here…”
- “Go after them!” Ruan Jun barked out his orders sternly while waving toward the men behind him. Then, he ran into the corridor first.
- The rest of the men followed behind him as their footsteps echoed along the corridor. “There is a door up ahead!”