Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 37 A Small Party
- “Don’t you know? I heard he went to pursue further studies with Li Ming from the security office.”
- Tang Yin smiled knowingly. He finally understood what really happened. Looked like the university was really good at solving issues like these.
- To avoid unnecessary drama, the school had changed Zhang Ting and Li Ming’s expulsion to resignation to prevent this incident from ruining the school’s reputation.
- “Come on. Let’s go for lunch!” Ding Xuan pulled Tang Yin's arm. “I have something to tell you! I promise it’s good news!”
- “What news?” Tang Yin was surprised. He wanted to call Ji Youyou along too, but when he saw her hopeless expression and her figure sprawled across her desk, he was lost for words.
- “Come on, I have good news for you!” Ding Xuan pulled on Tang Yin again.