Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 119 President Ding
- “Oh no, oh no…”
- Ji Youyou stood still, and her eyes became vacant. She felt Tang Yin’s face getting closer and closer until she was able to count the exact number of eyelashes found on his eyes.
- Tang Yin closed his eyes slightly and leaned down a little.
- It is as soft as glutinous rice cakes.
- Tang Yin gave a gentle kiss and looked up with a smile. With a drunk look on his face, he pulled Ji Youyou into his arms.
- Tang Yin could feel Ji Youyou’s body tremble slightly. It seemed that her limbs had stiffened, and her muscles had tightened. She just stood rooted to the ground and even lost her focus for a moment.