Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 98 The Lunch in Question
- After the meeting ended, Alice suddenly stopped Anastasia. "Anastasia, let's compete fairly if you have the skills. If you win the prize just because of your connections, you're barely worth my time."
- Anastasia didn't know where Alice was coming from. Why is Alice saying such things to me, anyway? Since we're both rivals, and Alice was rude to me first, I have every right to defend myself.
- "I don't know what you're talking about. I've always gotten by with my skills."
- "Hah!" Alice snorted and left.
- At around 11 am, Anastasia took a deep breath and made a call to the president's office.
- "Hello." Elliot's exclusively alluring voice rang out.