Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 70 Let Me Do It
- Vinson's gaze landed on Arielle. This isn't the first time she appeared in my mind. What is going on?
- When Harvey announced he had fallen in love with her at first sight, anger swelled up in my heart. I nearly couldn't control my frustration.
- I've always been good at keeping my emotions in check.
- “Vinson!” Arielle's voice pulled him out of his reverie.
- He swiftly regained his senses and released Arielle's hand.
- At once, he spotted Arielle's wrist had reddened from his tight grasp. It was about to swell into a bruise.