Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 64 Wipe Your Hands
- Serena was only five feet away from Vinson. In no time, his bodyguards ruthlessly blocked her like an iron wall.
- “Let go off me! I need to talk to Mr. Nightshire!”
- The bodyguards were like a robot, looking at her expressionlessly.
- Serena stood weakly to the spot. She turned her head and looked behind, hoping someone could step forward and speak up for her.
- However, when she looked back, she realized that everyone was looking at her indifferently. Some of them even gloated over her in disdain.
- Bang! The car door closed.