Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 45 On Your Knees
- At this moment, she was regretful for her superiority and cheeky thoughts that made her lose her decent and high-paying job.
- But there was not use crying over spilled milk.
- She brought this upon herself.
- At the eleventh floor.
- Arielle and Henrick had waited in the meeting room for almost half an hour. But the people from the Nightshire Group were nowhere to be seen.
- A staff came in between to refill the water for them, and he asked the staff for them, but the staff couldn't answer.