Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 21 There Wasn’t Even An Intact Body
- “What is this?” Jing Haozhi’s hands were fastened behind him and he glared at the man in front of him.
- Qiao Yunmo’s face was black, “What is this? Jing Haozhi, stop spouting nonsense. Tell me where you’ve hidden Ling Yan.”
- Jing Haozhi sneered and turned his face away.
- “Behave,” The force that was exerted on his arms increased. It was so painful that there were blue veins on his forehead.
- A hand forced his chin up, and he was forced to look at the owner of the hand.
- “Pak!” A cold slap landed on his face.