Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 496 I Need Your Mansion
- My heart was throbbing painfully at the thought of the bill I was going to foot. Yet, the expression on my face was of complete nonchalance as I said, "Looks good on you."
- "Thank you. I don't know what to say. This is such an expensive gift from someone I've only met once."
- "It's not a gift. I damaged your watch. This is compensation. Since your watch doesn't work anymore, I'll keep it as a souvenir."
- "I should get you something in return too."
- I bit my lip and eyed him. Then, I reached out, grabbed one of the buttons on his cuff and yanked hard. It popped out and landed in the middle of my palm.
- I waved the intricate button at him and said, "I'll have this then."