Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 473 Stop It
- Xi Qingchuan carried me into my room. I kicked my slippers off before he could set me down on my feet. I gave him a pitiful look and said, "I'm not wearing slippers."
- He eyed the slippers on the floor, then asked, "Where do you want me to put you?"
- "Bring me to my bed," I said and pointed at my sleeping quarters.
- He carried me into my sleeping quarters and placed me on the bed.
- This wasn't the end of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wouldn't let go. There was nothing he could do about it. His back was bent over like a bow with its string pulled to its extreme.
- "What do you want now? You've gotten Xiao Shi angry. What else do you want?"