Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 453 He's Seen Me
- Qiao Yi drove us to the hotel. I told her to park us somewhere discreet, somewhere that gave us a perfect view of the entrance.
- It didn't take long before I saw Xi Qingchuan step out of the hotel.
- He wore a dark suit. He looked as dashing as usual. The dark color of his suit should've allowed him to blend in with the crowd but I still managed to spot him instantly.
- I didn't know how other people saw him but to me, he was a glowing, shining presence.
- This must be the first time that I was coming to terms with my feelings for Xi Qingchuan. I was in love with him.
- I had denied my feelings and had not been honest with myself.