Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 443 A Priceless Secret
- "Don't worry. Xue Wen's desperate. He's drowning and you're the life jacket that he's managed to get his hands on. You think he's going to give up this easily?"
- "How does that matter?"
- Qiao Yi didn't say anything. She simply smiled mysteriously at me.
- I had had my fill. I slumped against the chair, ready to doze off.
- Qiao Yi patted me on the shoulder suddenly. I struggled to open my eyes and saw her twitching her lips at the rearview mirror. I obliged and took a look.
- A car was following us closely behind. The distance allowed me to identify the driver instantly. It was Xue Wen.