Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 420 I Must Show No Mercy
- I rejected Xi Qingchuan's suggestion to walk home. He didn't get upset and simply got into the car with me.
- I noted a marked improvement in Xi Qingchuan's temper since we had found out about my pregnancy.
- I had been looking forward to enjoying a complete absence of his childish tantrums in the next nine months. It seemed like I might only have a few days instead.
- Qiao Yi called while I was still on the way back to the Xi residence. She sounded excited as she said, "Xiao Sheng, where are you? I'm done! I'm coming over right now."
- "Done with what?" I asked bewilderedly.
- "The scarf. I knitted a scarf for my godchild."