Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 352 Qiao Yi, I Can Explain
- "Qiao Yi..." I said. I realized that my voice had turned hoarse from yelling. I might be a coward with a timid nature but I was also quite level-headed.
- Qiao Yi was scaring me. This was the first time she was being so cold to me and the first time that she had shut the door in my face. She wouldn't even let me see her.
- I slammed my fist against her door repeatedly and loudly. The door to the room across the corridor slid open. Qiao Yi's mother stepped out. She called out my name, "Xiao Sheng."
- She seemed surprised to see me. She asked, "What's wrong?"
- I didn't realize that she was home tonight. Her eyes were swollen. She must have fallen asleep moments ago. I had woken her up.
- She must be exhausted from her daily visits to the hospital and from taking care of Qiao Yi's father. I had disturbed her rest.