Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 I Thought You Were Into These Sort of Things
- Xi Qingchuan stopped right before our car. With a loud smack, Qiao Yi locked the car doors.
- Then, he disappeared, as if into thin air.
- Qiao Yi and I stared at each other. We turned, and saw Xi Qingchuan next to my car window. I almost died from the fright.
- There was a rock in his hand. He threw it into the air and caught it again. His message was clear. If Qiao Yi didn’t unlock the doors, he was going to smash the window.
- Qiao Yi said, her voice shaking slightly.
- “He won’t succeed. That’s bullet-proof glass.”