Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 326 This Is a Trap
- The door to the bathroom swung open. A man stood at the doorway.
- His half-naked form startled me. His chest was bare. There was a towel wrapped around his waist.
- It wasn't a proper bath towel but a small and thin towel. How had he managed to get the towel around his waist like that? How fascinating.
- My head started to buzz. I should scream. That was what happened in scenes like that in the movies. The female protagonist would start screaming. But I didn't. That was too dramatic.
- I ran to the door. I had been worried about someone following me into the door earlier instead of worrying about someone ambushing me in the room. I had locked the door.
- I fumbled with the door, trying and failing to unlock it.