Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 319 Xi Jinzhou, Are You Crazy?
- It was the sound of a small rat scurrying along the windowsill.
- But it was too loud to be a small rat. It sounded like a really big rodent.
- Could it really be a rat? It couldn't be. My hair was standing. But I couldn't move my legs at all. I cowered in bed, my fingers clutching the sheets tightly as I stared at the window in fear.
- Then, I heard someone slide the window open. The curtains were yanked apart. A shadow appeared on the curtains. I nearly screamed.
- A head popped out from between the curtains. It said, "Xiao Sheng, it's me. Don't be afraid."
- I stared at the window with my eyes wide. The head belonged to Xi Jinzhou.