Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 24 Treat Her Extra Well From Now On
- I was wrong. I had made my gratitude known too soon.
- After I slurped my first mouthful of noodles, my first reaction was to puke it out.
- I swore I had never eaten something so horrible in my life.
- He must have emptied the entire bottle of salt into the soup. He must have added a whole lot of other condiments to it.
- Like sugar, pepper, and all kinds of spices.
- He would have added arsenic as well if we had that stocked in our kitchen.