Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 20 My Blood Can't Be Used for My Father's Blood Transfusion
- When I finally pulled my wandering mind back to the present, I found Qin Guan staring at me.
- It wasn’t the look that men gave women, but the intensity of his undivided gaze made my cheeks burn.
- I looked away hastily. My phone rang then. I pulled it out of my purse and was surprised to see Xiao Shi’s name on the screen.
- She never called me. I had doubts about her actually having my number in the first place.
- Xiao Shi’s voice was absent of her usual calm when I picked up her call. She sounded as if she was choked with emotion. Was she crying?
- “Tianyang Hospital, the Emergency Ward. Get over here, quick.”