Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 147 I Wanted to Bring Them Together
- I stared at him dumbly before finally speaking.
- “Don’t trust what’s written on the internet.”
- “Xiao Sheng, I know now why my brother doesn’t frequent your room. I know why he ignores you even though you’re so pretty. It’s because he’s gay.”
- “Stop saying that word. Your brother’s in the room next door.”
- “I can’t respect him,” Xi Jinzhou blurted out. “Why did he marry you if he’s gay? Being a beard’s a terrible life.”
- I was filled with exasperation.