Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 47 The Meng Family’s Eldest Daughter
- Zhang Qiang quickly jumped down from the car and looked fixedly and coldly at Tang Yin.
- On the other hand, Tang Yin just tilted his head and watched Zhang Qiang with a smirk on his face.
- “Tang Yin, what a ploy! You came down so quickly!”
- “You’re not bad yourself!” Tang Yin chuckled, but then his face hardened immediately. “But people as vicious as you usually don’t last long. You should watch your back!”
- Zhang Qiang’s face turned white with rage and a murderous glint shone in his eyes before he turned and rushed into the Union Hotel.
- Tang Yin shook his head, then turned and walked away, taking leisurely steps toward the mansion.