Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 72 My Stomach Hurts
- Michael knitted his brows in disgust when he saw blood stains on the bedsheets. Thus, he bent over to remove the linen and threw it aside immediately.
- After that, he brought a new bedsheet from the closet and made the bed.
- A few minutes later, Charlotte came out with a blush on her cheeks.
- Even though she felt embarrassed and ashamed, there was someone she had to thank.
- She walked towards Michael and said gratefully, “Thank you!”
- No matter who bought her that, she should be expressing her gratitude.