Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 262 Scrub My Back
- In a panic, Michael dashed to the other side of the bed where Charlotte fell and helped her to her feet.
- “Did you hurt yourself?” Michael was beside himself with anxiety, running his hands all over her body to feel for bumps.
- Feeling abashed, Charlotte said hastily, “I'm fine!”
- How embarrassing!
- She felt the back of her head again. Though it didn't hurt, a nagging discomfort persisted.
- It was a good thing that the bedroom floor was carpeted, or an ugly bruise would have formed.