Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 257 Lunch
- Charlotte felt bad to have Caleb waiting for her downstairs. She shouldn't have blamed him since he was sending her back to school out of goodwill.
- “Umm—it's getting a bit...”
- “Hold on. Let me get them to bill it to the room first before sending you back.” Joshua gestured a waiter to come over before Charlotte finished her sentence.
- “Yes, Mr. Harrison. How may I be of your assistance?”
- “Could I get the check, please? And please bill it to my room.”
- “Actually, Mr. Harrison—” the waiter tried to hide his confusion, “—the bill has been settled.”