Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 235 Verify His Identity
- Michael's ominous voice sent chills down Christopher's spine, making him spit out any excuse he could find to escape.
- “Would you look at that? Mike, I've got some stuff to attend to, so I'll get to it now! Let's get some drinks with the bros when you get back. Bye now!”
- Christopher's words raced out his mouth. Without paying much attention to Michael's reaction or his approval, Christopher hung up almost immediately.
- This left Michael with widened eyes as he glared daggers at his phone. He made a mental promise to settle this grudge against Christopher someday.
- How could he watch from the sidelines as my wife gets bullied!
- I wonder how she's holding up now. He scrolled down his contacts list for Charlotte's name and phoned her.