Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 200 She Needs No Coaxing
- Charlotte barely just placed her phone down to pay attention in class when it rang with another message: What do you want to have for lunch?
- She frowned slightly. Despite being unwilling to reply him, she still did so: Stop bothering me. The teacher's looking over.
- Michael squinted at the words on the tiny screen and raised his brow.
- His mind flashed with the image of Charlotte pouting angrily and briefly smiled.
- Fine, I'll stop bothering her. I can ask her later.
- “If there's no other important matter, we'll end here today. Everything else is to be submitted in reports. The meeting is adjourned!”