Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 180 No Need To Hold Back
- Christopher shot Caleb and Sebastian an amused look. Then, he shifted his gaze towards Charlotte, whom he found to be somewhat familiar.
- Michael looked up at the two who were chatting happily. The room fell silent instantly when they felt his authoritative gaze.
- “Sorry, we'll shut up,” Sebastian said with a chuckle.
- Michael glared at Caleb and asked, “Were you the one who brought them over?”
- Although it was a question, he sounded certain as if he knew that was the fact.
- “No way! We were hanging out nearby when they saw you bring Charlotte in here. They insisted on dropping by to see her!”