Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 174 Letting Go Of Her May Not Benefit Her
- The hospital logo gradually came into sight as the car kept driving on. Turning to look at the man, Charlotte asked, “Um... Why are we here?”
- Michael's gaze swept over her briefly, stopping the car right in front of the hospital entrance.
- She stared at him blankly as he got out of the car and walked towards her.
- “We're going to change your bandages.”
- He tugged on her hand, pulling her in the direction of the hospital.
- There's no way he means the bandage on my foot, right?